From the book Tableau historique et pittoresque de Paris by Jacques-Benjamin de Saint-Victor, 1809, volume 2, page 248 a. The image is obviously a copy of this drawing by Claude-Louis Bernier from 1786. On this copy, the pulpit to the left has been expanded so it now looks like a house. A woman has been added for human interest. There's a larger version here: Charnels.
Tags for this image: Ossuary, Paris