St. Innocents' Church, 1550
By Fedor (Theodor) Hoffbauer. To the left is the (later called) Vieux Charnier, in the middle is the church. The Danse Macabre was located in the Charnier de Lingèries, but only the start of that building is shown to the right on the picture. There's a larger version here: St. Innocent.
Tags for this image: Ossuary,