Published by Otto Stuckert in 1858 and by Felix Schneider in 1875. The artist is unknown but he has copied Chovin. For instance he has drawn ivy to the right of the doorway to the ossuary, and copied those villages in the background that Chovin had added.
|X. v. BiZ|
|The Abbess. Coloured copy from 1875|
Along with the engravings are the trilingual introduction and the trilingual verses from the 1830-edition of Chovin.